Local Recovery & Treatment Resources
- PORT Health Services Methadone Clinic – (252) 353-5346
- Greenville Recovery Center – (252) 353-2555
- Centralized Detox Scheduling – (252) 561-6084
Substance Use Services
- PORT Health Services Outpatient Clinic
- Greenville – (252) 752-0483
- Winterville – (252) 353-1114
- Adolescent Residential Alcohol and Drug Treatment Program – (252) 413-1950
- Trillium 24 Hour Access Care Line – (877) 685-2415
Twelve Step Programs
- Down East Area of Narcotics Anonymous – (252) 321-1631
- Alcoholics Anonymous in North Carolina
- Pitt County Contact – email@example.com
- Website: https://aaeasternnc.org
- 24/7 Mobile Crisis: Integrated Family Services – (866) 437-1821
- The VA – (252) 830-2149
- Psychiatric Services ECU – (252) 744-1406
Syringe Exchange Program
- Where: 620 Lynndale Ct #C, Greenville, NC 27858
- When: Every Saturday from 1pm – 4pm
- 24 Hour Phone: (252) 751-8952
Good Samaritan Law
Don’t run, call 911. The Good Samaritan Law protects victims of drug overdose and the people looking to help them to be legally protected from arrest or liability. Pharmacists who distribute naloxone to those at risk of an overdose are also protected under the law.
Naloxone saves lives. You do NOT need a prescription to purchase naloxone at a pharmacy.
Start Your Recovery
StartYourRecovery.org is a free, confidential tool that helps individuals take steps toward a healthy relationship with drugs and alcohol. It was developed with the input of leading clinicians, experts from leading organizations like SAMHSA, and people in recovery themselves. Here, individuals can hear stories from people with similar life experiences, discover the answers they need for recognizing and dealing with substance use issues, and locate support. Family and friends can learn about addiction and how to encourage treatment and support sober living on the website.
Stay up to date with our events.
1290 E. Arlington Blvd, Suite 115
Greenville, NC 27858
(252) 652-1957 x1005