Why Should You Join?
The youth team is a peer education program designed for teens to educate their peers about substance misuse and prevention strategies. By participating in the youth team, members gain valuable leadership skills and have the opportunity to volunteer alongside community members and peers. Through educational activities and discussions, they learn about substance use and how they can advocate for change in their communities. Additionally, members have the chance to develop non-profit fundraising skills and earn volunteer hours. Ultimately, the youth team provides a platform for teens to enhance their knowledge and skill set, preparing them for future careers and empowering them to make a positive impact in their communities.
- Gain leadership skills
- Gain knowledge on alcopops, opioids, and other drugs
- Volunteer with community members and peers
- Learn how to advocate and increase awareness for a good cause
- Work side by side with community leaders
- Learn non-profit fundraising skills
- Gain volunteer hours
- Enhance your knowledge and skill set for future careers
Youth Team Good Samaritan PSA – “Don’t Run, Call 9-1-1”
Stay up to date with our events.
1290 E. Arlington Blvd, Suite 211
Greenville, NC 27858
(252) 652-1957 x1005